Up Close And Personal With PZ
- Target Uttar Pradesh: Modi goes to Varanasi, Rajnath to Lucknow
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
- Rahul Gandhi dubs poll surveys as 'jokes'
The show also did a bit for the society where the star and the host shot for a poster, that was later put on for an auction. The money garnered was to be donated to an NGO.
To make the show even more entertaining, Preity had also added some impromptu elements, like the guests need to enact a scene on a given situation. She also made Salman endorse a beauty product just as they do it on Tele-brands, dramatically.
Though the first episode looked amusing, it is a wait-and-watch situation to see if the flavour of the show remains intact. At times, Preity's bubbly and charming nature looks way too put-on and forced as she tries to be over-friendly! Overall, the makers of the show tried a lot to do something new and different but nothing stands out to look fresh and interesting. For me, over a large number of chat-shows sprouting around different TV channels, it is Koffee With Karan that still retains its brew and spills the beans on celebrities and their life.
Verdict: Preity is a better reality TV show host than a chat-show host. We liked her more in Guinness Book Of World Records, Ab India Todega than this show.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy