UP college suicide: 4 students held
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- âTroop movement shouldâve been avoided if they knew (V K Singhâs) court dateâ
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
A day after a student of BTech at Etawah-based BR Ambedkar College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology reportedly committed suicide inside his hostel room, the police on Sunday arrested four students staying in the same hostel for abetting the suicide.
The police have lodged an FIR at Civil Lines police station against four students under IPC 306(abetment of suicide) on the complaint of Indra Prakash Singh, father of deceased student Manu Singh. The body of Manu (21) who was pursuing his BTech second year in Electronics and Communication was found hanging from the ceiling fan of his room in Vishweshwaraiah hostel on Saturday morning.
The police arrested Amit Kumar, a resident of Bareilly, Gaurav Chaudhary, a resident of Mathura, Dipankar Sharma, a resident of Moradabad, and Suyash Tiwari, a resident of Nawabganj, who also stayed at Vishweshwaraiah hostel. All four are students of BTech of BR Ambedkar College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology. They were named in the complaint by Singh, who is the principal of a Hardoi-based private school.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly