UP govt to provide police, education jobs to youths: Akhilesh
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today said his government would soon start recruiting unemployed youths in education and police departments to provide them jobs.
"Appointments in education and police departments will be started soon and youths will be given jobs", Yadav said while talking to reporters here.
Yadav said his government was already giving unemployment allowance to youths and now planned to employ them by filling vacant posts in government departments.
The Chief Minister was here to attend the marriage function of former minister Vinod Kumar Singh alias Pandit Singh's nephew Suraj Singh.
Vinod Kumar Singh was minister of state for Revenue before he resigned from his post following allegation of abducting a Chief Medical Officer.
Regarding the announcement of cane price, Yadav said it would be more than the present rate keeping in mind the interest of the cane farmers.