UP Govt transfers 16 IPS officers
- Rajnath Singh has assured us 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' will release without violence: Mukesh Bhatt
- Kerala man is key ISIS ‘recruiter’ luring Indian volunteers to Afghanistan
- US Elections 2016: Donald Trump refuses to commit he will accept election results
- Bhubaneswar fire: SIT directs Enforcement Directorate probe in hospital trust finances
- Jammu-Kashmir: Six terrorists attack BSF post in Samba, India retaliates
In a major reshuffle in police department, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 16 IPS officers and gave additional charge to one.
While ADG, Intelligence OP Singh has been transferred as ADG/IG Meerut, DIG Kanpur range Sunil Kumar Gupta has been made DIG Kanpur. IG Railways Ashutosh Pandey has been made IG Agra, the transfer list released late night by the government said.
IG, Special Investigation Team Satish Kumar Mathur has been made IG establishment replacing Shailendra Pratap Singh, who has been attached to the DGP office.
Similarly, IG Agra, Bhavesh Kumar Singh has been attached to the DGP office while SSP Moradabad Vijay Singh Meena has been made DIG Bareilly, SSP Lucknow, RK Chaturvedi has been sent to Kanpur as IG and SSP Meerut K Satyanarain has been made IG Meerut.
SSP Aligarh Piyush Mordia has been sent to Faizabad as DIG while SSP Bareilly Satyendra Veer Singh has been made DIG, Devipatan range. SSP Saharanpur, Durga Charan Mishra has been made DIG Saharanpur, it said.
SP Hardoi Rajesh Kumar Srivastava has been made DIG Mirzapur while DIG Bareilly LV Antony Devkumar has been attached to DGP office.
DIG Faizabad Range Pramod Kumar Mishra and DIG Saharanpur range Bhola Nath Singh have been attached to the DGP office.
ADG personnel Jawahar Lal Tripathi has been given additional responsibility of Intelligence.
- SC stand on triple talaq remains to be seen
- Theatre of conflict has shifted to media where battles are lost and fought on a daily basis
- When Manju became an unsung warrior in a proxy war against the nation
- Bravado has overtaken the sense of sobriety that BJP should have shown after the surgical strikes
- Tamil Nadu is misusing hate speech laws
- Sharing culture humanises India and Pakistan, banning pushes both towards war