UP Govt transfers 16 IPS officers
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
In a major reshuffle in police department, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 16 IPS officers and gave additional charge to one.
While ADG, Intelligence OP Singh has been transferred as ADG/IG Meerut, DIG Kanpur range Sunil Kumar Gupta has been made DIG Kanpur. IG Railways Ashutosh Pandey has been made IG Agra, the transfer list released late night by the government said.
IG, Special Investigation Team Satish Kumar Mathur has been made IG establishment replacing Shailendra Pratap Singh, who has been attached to the DGP office.
Similarly, IG Agra, Bhavesh Kumar Singh has been attached to the DGP office while SSP Moradabad Vijay Singh Meena has been made DIG Bareilly, SSP Lucknow, RK Chaturvedi has been sent to Kanpur as IG and SSP Meerut K Satyanarain has been made IG Meerut.
SSP Aligarh Piyush Mordia has been sent to Faizabad as DIG while SSP Bareilly Satyendra Veer Singh has been made DIG, Devipatan range. SSP Saharanpur, Durga Charan Mishra has been made DIG Saharanpur, it said.
SP Hardoi Rajesh Kumar Srivastava has been made DIG Mirzapur while DIG Bareilly LV Antony Devkumar has been attached to DGP office.
DIG Faizabad Range Pramod Kumar Mishra and DIG Saharanpur range Bhola Nath Singh have been attached to the DGP office.
ADG personnel Jawahar Lal Tripathi has been given additional responsibility of Intelligence.
- A letter like Cyrus Mistry’s could deepen the credibility crisis of Indian capitalism
- The transgender rights bill dilutes the private member’s bill passed by Rajya Sabha
- Diverse myths around the festival underpin Hinduism’s openness
- Polygamy and gender justice debate is more complicated than it is made out to be
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor