UP Govt transfers 16 IPS officers
- 'Narendra Modi's bad cop': The Amit Shah you didn’t know
- Hollande in India: Counter-terrorism, space, energy on the table
- Pathankot attack: India has given fresh evidence, we will verify it, says Nawaz Sharif
- Tamil Nadu: Three suicides over fees but no rooms, teachers in medical college
- If I see a wall, I will scale it or if needed, break it: Tassaduq Hussain Mufti
In a major reshuffle in police department, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 16 IPS officers and gave additional charge to one.
While ADG, Intelligence OP Singh has been transferred as ADG/IG Meerut, DIG Kanpur range Sunil Kumar Gupta has been made DIG Kanpur. IG Railways Ashutosh Pandey has been made IG Agra, the transfer list released late night by the government said.
IG, Special Investigation Team Satish Kumar Mathur has been made IG establishment replacing Shailendra Pratap Singh, who has been attached to the DGP office.
Similarly, IG Agra, Bhavesh Kumar Singh has been attached to the DGP office while SSP Moradabad Vijay Singh Meena has been made DIG Bareilly, SSP Lucknow, RK Chaturvedi has been sent to Kanpur as IG and SSP Meerut K Satyanarain has been made IG Meerut.
SSP Aligarh Piyush Mordia has been sent to Faizabad as DIG while SSP Bareilly Satyendra Veer Singh has been made DIG, Devipatan range. SSP Saharanpur, Durga Charan Mishra has been made DIG Saharanpur, it said.
SP Hardoi Rajesh Kumar Srivastava has been made DIG Mirzapur while DIG Bareilly LV Antony Devkumar has been attached to DGP office.
DIG Faizabad Range Pramod Kumar Mishra and DIG Saharanpur range Bhola Nath Singh have been attached to the DGP office.
ADG personnel Jawahar Lal Tripathi has been given additional responsibility of Intelligence.
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?
- France has emerged, steadily since the 1990s, as India’s most trusted international partner
- Amit Shah’s re-election, backed by the RSS, firms up the party’s 2019 strategy
- Data shows that jihadi terrorism has actually declined
- Activists cry for Rohith but do they ever fight for true empowerment of Dalits?