UP ministerís 18-yr-old son dies in accident
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri, says communal harmony will take country forward
- Mobile internet services cut in Jammu after recovery of cows' carcasses
- Volkswagen recalls 389 units of Polo model in India
- Air Force plans for women to fight wars: will they fly in the face of conventional non-combat roles?
- After Mumbai, Ghulam Ali's concert in Pune cancelled following Shiv Sena protest
Nitya Nand Rai, Circle Officer of Gomti Nagar, said the boy was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. Upendra was the minister's younger son. The body was taken to the minister's native place in Basti for cremation.