UP ministerís 18-yr-old son dies in accident
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Elections LIVE 2014: Modi says Rahul, Sonia, Vadra, Priyanka (RSVP) model looted India
Nitya Nand Rai, Circle Officer of Gomti Nagar, said the boy was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. Upendra was the minister's younger son. The body was taken to the minister's native place in Basti for cremation.
Sources at the minister's residence said that Upendra left home early in the morning, along with a driver and one more person. Later, he asked them to get down and headed towards Shaheed Path. The two called up his mother Suman, and informed that Upendra was driving the vehicle.