UP ministerís 18-yr-old son dies in accident
- LIVE: Domestic passenger flights to resume from Chennai airport tomorrow, says AAI
- Will stop odd-even scheme if people of Delhi face difficulty: Arvind Kejriwal
- Must stop Hindu fringe groups... like IS misusing Islam: Mehbooba Mufti
- Lashkar-e-Taiba operatives planning suicide attacks in Delhi: Police
- Espionage racket: 4th accused arrested in Rajouri
Nitya Nand Rai, Circle Officer of Gomti Nagar, said the boy was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. Upendra was the minister's younger son. The body was taken to the minister's native place in Basti for cremation.