UP ministerís 18-yr-old son killed in car accident
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
Uttar Pradesh Horticulture and Food Processing Minister Raj Kishore Singh's 18-year-old son Upendra Kumar Singh alias Shubham died when he lost control over the SUV he was driving. The vehicle collided with the parapet of a flyover in Lucknow's Gomti Nagar area on Wednesday morning.
The vehicle, a Tata Safari, which belonged to the minister, was badly smashed. Upendra, a student of class XII, died on the spot. The police said the incident occurred due to rash driving and suspect Upendra was on the cellphone.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy