UP on alert after Hyderabad blast
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
In the wake of serial blasts in Hyderabad, the Uttar Pradesh government toady directed all the districts in the state to step up security and take preventive measures.
"The government has alerted all the districts that anti-social and anti-national elements may disturb law and order in reaction to serial blasts at Hyderabad," an official spokesman said here.