UP on alert after Hyderabad blast
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
In the wake of serial blasts in Hyderabad, the Uttar Pradesh government toady directed all the districts in the state to step up security and take preventive measures.
"The government has alerted all the districts that anti-social and anti-national elements may disturb law and order in reaction to serial blasts at Hyderabad," an official spokesman said here.