UP on alert after Hyderabad blast
- AAP-BJP clashes: FIR against Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi for rioting
- âMamata is hiring honesty from Maharashtra through Annaâ
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
- Mamata Banerjee releases candidates list for LS polls, lists out celebs and statistics
In the wake of serial blasts in Hyderabad, the Uttar Pradesh government toady directed all the districts in the state to step up security and take preventive measures.
"The government has alerted all the districts that anti-social and anti-national elements may disturb law and order in reaction to serial blasts at Hyderabad," an official spokesman said here.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students