UP top cop IPS officer Ajay Mohan Sharma touches feet of SP general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
The district police chief, an IPS officer, was in the eye of a storm after he reportedly touched the feet of national general secretary of Samajwadi Party Ram Gopal Yadav during a programme.
Senior Superintendent of Police, Ajay Mohan Sharma touched Rajya Sabha MP Yadav's feet yesterday during an eye camp at district panchayat premises.
However, the SSP later clarified that he did not touch Yadav's feet, but bent to remove people touching the feet.
However, SP later said there was nothing wrong with what the top policeman did and in fact this was 'business' as usual.
In the earlier, Mayawati govt another top policeman had been caught cleaning her shoes.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi