UPA clinches retail FDI vote as SP, BSP walk out
- Congress wants Amit Shah held, BJP says nation shares his views
- Advani: Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager
- Modi absent from Varunâs campaign, as is largely any BJP mention
- Pak bike-snatchers turned terrorists for IMâs âjihad liteâ
- Unruffled Indian team lets hair down with PS3, selfies, soccer
"Sit over it again, have more consultations and roll back the measure. If you do not roll back, then we will roll back your government...You can win this battle but not the war," Yadav said.
The Biju Janata Dal said it had opposed the move in 2004, again last December and remained opposed to it even today.