US children get recommended amounts of sleep
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
"We have an evolution of the sleep during the childhood. That is the unique thing," said Ohayon, who was not involved in the study.The researchers didn't find any differences in the amount of sleep between boys and girls, and only a slight gap between white and Hispanic children.Hispanic kids tended to sleep 19 minutes longer than white children after age nine, but Williams said that difference is too small to matter for individual kids.