US children get recommended amounts of sleep
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
"We have an evolution of the sleep during the childhood. That is the unique thing," said Ohayon, who was not involved in the study.The researchers didn't find any differences in the amount of sleep between boys and girls, and only a slight gap between white and Hispanic children.Hispanic kids tended to sleep 19 minutes longer than white children after age nine, but Williams said that difference is too small to matter for individual kids.