US firm BancBox to set up centre in IT Park
- AAP rebel Yogendra Yadav calls show cause notice a joke
- After death of 15-year-old in Narbal, J&K police say troops violated SOP
- Ahead of Kisan rally, Rahul Gandhi meets delegation of farmers
- Suicide bombing in eastern Afghanistan kills 30, injures over 80
- First Germany, now UK objects to India ‘breach’ of secret bank data
"With the development center in Chandigarh we will have a footprint in India," Prashant said, adding that the US company is offering the payment processing solutions to a range of companies and is also working with start-ups to drive business. "We have an employee base of 35 people in US and in India we are billing 25 employees through outsourcing."