US firm BancBox to set up centre in IT Park
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
"With the development center in Chandigarh we will have a footprint in India," Prashant said, adding that the US company is offering the payment processing solutions to a range of companies and is also working with start-ups to drive business. "We have an employee base of 35 people in US and in India we are billing 25 employees through outsourcing."