US legal delegation calls on Modi
- Quota row: Curfew imposed in Gujarat's Mehsana district
- Indrani Mukherjea, former Star TV CEO Peter Mukherjea's wife, arrested on murder charge
- India's population 121.09 crore; Hindus 79.8 pc, Muslims 14.2 pc: Census
- Kejriwal meets PM Modi, talks about better Centre-State relation
- BJP registers comfortable win in Bengaluru civic polls, setback for Congress
A delegation of senior federal judges and legal experts from the US met Chief Minister Narendra Modi at Gandhinagar Wednesday and proposed to set up an Intellectual Property Knowledge Hub in Gujarat. This hub aims to provide legal infrastructure for efficiently adjudicating intellectual property and other commercial disputes.
The delegation comprised high ranking US Federal judges of the US Court of Appeals (including a chief judge), eminent practising lawyers and associate deans from George Washington University School of Law, said a BJP release.