US legal delegation calls on Modi
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
A delegation of senior federal judges and legal experts from the US met Chief Minister Narendra Modi at Gandhinagar Wednesday and proposed to set up an Intellectual Property Knowledge Hub in Gujarat. This hub aims to provide legal infrastructure for efficiently adjudicating intellectual property and other commercial disputes.
The delegation comprised high ranking US Federal judges of the US Court of Appeals (including a chief judge), eminent practising lawyers and associate deans from George Washington University School of Law, said a BJP release.