US legal delegation calls on Modi
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
A delegation of senior federal judges and legal experts from the US met Chief Minister Narendra Modi at Gandhinagar Wednesday and proposed to set up an Intellectual Property Knowledge Hub in Gujarat. This hub aims to provide legal infrastructure for efficiently adjudicating intellectual property and other commercial disputes.
The delegation comprised high ranking US Federal judges of the US Court of Appeals (including a chief judge), eminent practising lawyers and associate deans from George Washington University School of Law, said a BJP release.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state