US man accused of dismembering man, throwing arms
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
A U.S. man is accused of killing and dismembering a man and then throwing his victim's arms at witnesses.
The Adair County prosecutor's office in Missouri has charged 49-year-old Paul R. Potter with second-degree murder, second-degree arson and tampering with a motor vehicle.
Police have not released the victim's name.
Police officers arrested Potter on Sunday after officers responding to a call of a vehicle fire saw him throw the arms at bystanders. Police said fires also were burning in two apartments and the dismembered body was inside one of them.
Potter is being held on $1 million bond.
A public defender didn't immediately return a call seeking comment Tuesday.