US man kills girlfriend's baby for crying during football game
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions
- Nilekani, Kaif in Congressâs first list for 194 seats
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Naidu
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Kejriwal joins list of VIPs with âZâ category security
A US man allegedly killed his girlfriend's 5-month-old baby, after the boy wouldn't stop crying, while he was watching a football match on TV.
Tre'viance Markese Walker, 22, from Oklahoma, US was looking after his girlfriend's baby for a few hours on December 7 while he watched a football match on TV, police said.
After the baby's incessant crying, Walker allegedly grabbed the baby so hard that he caused head trauma and hematoma on the brain, which autopsy revealed killed the infant, 'Fox 25' reported.
He also dropped the infant from a height of two-feet, the report said.
The boy was found four hours later "unresponsive" with bruises in his head and blood in his ear.
The infant was taken to a local hospital where he was soon pronounced dead.
A neighbour reportedly heard Walker saying he grew angry because, "the baby wouldn't stop crying," police said.
Walker was arrested and police said he initially denied that he had harmed the child but later admitted the abuse.