US military justice code sets standards on adultery
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
Each year, several cases lead to dismissals.
If the Allen probe confirms Allen had an "inappropriate" correspondence with a woman, he could technically be pursued under the code's Article 133 that punishes "conduct unbecoming an officer and gentleman."
The article defines such bawdy conduct as being the equivalent of being drunk or disorderly in public or associating with prostitutes.