US military justice code sets standards on adultery
Each year, several cases lead to dismissals.
If the Allen probe confirms Allen had an "inappropriate" correspondence with a woman, he could technically be pursued under the code's Article 133 that punishes "conduct unbecoming an officer and gentleman."
The article defines such bawdy conduct as being the equivalent of being drunk or disorderly in public or associating with prostitutes.
- Need equal rights for all gender minorities: Transgenders
- Rahul questions Mamata inaction on Saradha scam
- Karnataka govt ends lockout at Toyota plants
- After Pune, BJP now raises doubts about Mumbai voters’ list
- In Etawah, SP candidate holds ears to seek forgiveness and votes
- Cong, Shia cleric supporters trade charges day after attack on MLA