US military justice code sets standards on adultery
Each year, several cases lead to dismissals.
If the Allen probe confirms Allen had an "inappropriate" correspondence with a woman, he could technically be pursued under the code's Article 133 that punishes "conduct unbecoming an officer and gentleman."
The article defines such bawdy conduct as being the equivalent of being drunk or disorderly in public or associating with prostitutes.
- Across the aisle: The ethos of India wins the election
- Salvation of India rests with Modi, provided he reforms himself
- Not much time left for Modi's 'Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas'
- Let's admit, India among countries with highest levels of religious tolerance
- Inside Track: L K Advani's birthday business
- Bihar: what happened and why