US: Sikh family found dead in suspected 'murder-suicide'
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Four members of a Sikh family, including two minor children, died in Atlanta in the US state of Georgia under mysterious circumstances with the police terming it as a "murder-suicide".
"While Sartaj (12) and Gurtej (5) died from homicide by sharp force injuries to the neck, their mother Damanjit Kaur Grover (47) died from homicide by blunt force trauma to the head.
"Besides, the police also recovered the family head Shivinder Singh Grover's (52) body, which was found hanging at their their residence in Johns Creek on Monday," Johns Creek Police Chief Ed Densmore said yesterday.
"It's pretty bad as you can imagine any time you deal with this. When it involves kids, it's a little bit heart-wrenching," Densmore said.
Investigations are still on and the reason behind the incident is yet to be ascertained, the police chief said.
Shivinder Grover, who had studied at the University of Michigan, had recently moved to Atlanta from Michigan. He was an executive at a technology firm, he added.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer