US war in Iraq and Afghanistan motivated Boston bombers: report
- Brutal rape, murder of Kerala law student finds echo in Rajya Sabha
- Delhi Police detain 12 JeM terror suspects in overnight raids
- Uttarakhand HC Chief Justice KM Joseph transferred to Andhra Pradesh HC
- Panama Papers: Ajay Devgan took over BVI firm, says government knows
- #PanamaPapersIndia Part 6: Metal scrap dealer to NRIs in USA and Dubai
Dzhokhar told investigators the attack was devised from the Internet, ABC news reported. Republican Senator Marco Rubio made a similar statement after a classified FBI briefing.
"The increasing signals are that these were individuals who were radicalised, especially the older brother, over a period of time - radicalized by Islamist fundamentalist terrorists, basically using Internet sources to gain not just the types of philosophical beliefs that radicalized them, but also learning components of how to do these sorts of things," Rubio told reporters.
- Behind Bhagat Singh controversy, an attempt to impose one notion of nationalism
- The spate of murders by Islamists in Bangladesh takes place amid a failing politics
- We need a thorough overhaul of the fundamental structure of the public museum
- China’s counter-terror relationship with Pakistan will continue to test China-India relations
- Maharashtra’s social contract is fraying. Its political elites cannot comprehend, or handle, the situation
- ‘Masaan’ and ‘Nil Battey Sanatta’ frame the true meaning of empowerment