US will remain among top players by 2030: intel
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
"An increasingly multipolar Asia, which lacks a well - anchored regional security framework able to arbitrate and mitigate rising tensions, constitutes potentially a significant threat. China will need to transition to a more sustainable, innovation- based economic model if it is to remain a top-tier player in Asia.
"Otherwise, the influence surrounding what has been its remarkable ascendance will dissipate," Kojm said.