Use humour to impress women: Antonio Banderas
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Antonio Banderas, who has won hearts with his heroic acts in the 'Zorro' films and 'Desperado', says humour is the best way to impress a woman.
Happily married to Melanie Griffith for over 17 years, the Spanish actor, 52, said it is important to be able to make a woman laugh in order to win her heart, reported a website.
"I think if I really liked someone, I would use a sense of humour. I believe very much in a sense of humour. I think it is equal to irony, and irony is maybe equal to intelligence. All these things are important.
"But if you want to seduce a woman, if you can make her laugh, if you succeed with that, then you're 50 per cent of the way there. You'll have to be very good in the other 50 per cent of course, but if you can make a woman laugh I think that is really important," said Banderas.