Use humour to impress women: Antonio Banderas
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Antonio Banderas, who has won hearts with his heroic acts in the 'Zorro' films and 'Desperado', says humour is the best way to impress a woman.
Happily married to Melanie Griffith for over 17 years, the Spanish actor, 52, said it is important to be able to make a woman laugh in order to win her heart, reported a website.
"I think if I really liked someone, I would use a sense of humour. I believe very much in a sense of humour. I think it is equal to irony, and irony is maybe equal to intelligence. All these things are important.
"But if you want to seduce a woman, if you can make her laugh, if you succeed with that, then you're 50 per cent of the way there. You'll have to be very good in the other 50 per cent of course, but if you can make a woman laugh I think that is really important," said Banderas.