Use humour to impress women: Antonio Banderas
- Defiant Azam Khan stands by Kargil won by Muslim soldiers remark, gets EC notice
- Lok Sabha polls: Voting picks up in NE states; 40 per cent turnout in Manipur till noon
- SC refrains from staying government move to include Jats in OBC category
- Its image dented, and spread too thin, Aam Aadmi Party struggles in Delhi
- Elections 2014 LIVE: It's in Cong's character to make false promises to win elections, says Modi on Shinde's turf
Antonio Banderas, who has won hearts with his heroic acts in the 'Zorro' films and 'Desperado', says humour is the best way to impress a woman.
Happily married to Melanie Griffith for over 17 years, the Spanish actor, 52, said it is important to be able to make a woman laugh in order to win her heart, reported a website.
"I think if I really liked someone, I would use a sense of humour. I believe very much in a sense of humour. I think it is equal to irony, and irony is maybe equal to intelligence. All these things are important.
"But if you want to seduce a woman, if you can make her laugh, if you succeed with that, then you're 50 per cent of the way there. You'll have to be very good in the other 50 per cent of course, but if you can make a woman laugh I think that is really important," said Banderas.
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move