UT mulls underpass at Tribune Chowk on a priority basis
- Nepal Earthquake: Rains, fresh tremors hamper rescue works, toll tops 2,500
- Nepal earthquake: 22 climbers dead in avalanche on Mt Everest
- Nepal Earthquake: Air services resumed to Kathmandu
- NDRF rescue team begins sifting through rubble in Nepal
- Heavy rains likely in quake-hit Nepal, warns Indian Meteorological Dept
UT Advisory council meeting on Nov 30
The UT Administrator's Advisory Council will be holding its meeting on November 30. Agenda items include transport, education, health, security, municipal activities, presentation and discussion on UT Master Plan and tricity plan. Already, letters have been sent to all the 42 members mentioning agenda items.