UT police constable wins boxing gold at All India Police Games
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
A UT police constable Jaspreet Singh bagged a bronze medal at the All India Police Games, 2012, in the boxing event held at Delhi. Jaspreet Singh has been bringing laurels to the UT police in various sports events. The constable won a gold medal in Senior State Boxing Championship held at Chandigarh in2012, and bronze medals in 'North Zone Championship' held at Shimla in 2012, All India Police Games held in the year 2011 at Delhi and North India Boxing Championship held at Jind in 2009. Jaspreet Singh had also won silver medal in Senior State Boxing Championship held at Chandigarh in 2009.