UT police constable wins boxing gold at All India Police Games
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
A UT police constable Jaspreet Singh bagged a bronze medal at the All India Police Games, 2012, in the boxing event held at Delhi. Jaspreet Singh has been bringing laurels to the UT police in various sports events. The constable won a gold medal in Senior State Boxing Championship held at Chandigarh in2012, and bronze medals in 'North Zone Championship' held at Shimla in 2012, All India Police Games held in the year 2011 at Delhi and North India Boxing Championship held at Jind in 2009. Jaspreet Singh had also won silver medal in Senior State Boxing Championship held at Chandigarh in 2009.