Uttaran actor Mrunal Jain in Ram Gopal Varma's Satya 2
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
TV actor Mrunal Jain, who plays Vishnu/Akaash in Uttaran serial, will make his Bollywood debut with Ram Gopal Varma's Satya 2.
"Acting in films was always on my mind but I was waiting for the right kind of offer. I am happy that I am getting to play a performance oriented role," Mrunal told PTI, without divulging any details about his role in the film.
Reportedly, he is playing an undercover police officer in the movie.
Mrunal is happy that TV actors are getting good roles in films. However, now that he is making his debut in Bollywood, Mrunal insists that television will not take a backseat.
"I will continue to do both TV and films. I think both are important medium to reach out to audience. It is because of TV that I am here and I feel one should not forget that. With films, I think I am progressing in my career," Mrunal said.