Uttaran actor Mrunal Jain in Ram Gopal Varma's Satya 2
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
TV actor Mrunal Jain, who plays Vishnu/Akaash in Uttaran serial, will make his Bollywood debut with Ram Gopal Varma's Satya 2.
"Acting in films was always on my mind but I was waiting for the right kind of offer. I am happy that I am getting to play a performance oriented role," Mrunal told PTI, without divulging any details about his role in the film.
Reportedly, he is playing an undercover police officer in the movie.
Mrunal is happy that TV actors are getting good roles in films. However, now that he is making his debut in Bollywood, Mrunal insists that television will not take a backseat.
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China