Vadodara court issues notice to MLA
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- Point of no return: Death of former militant's wife brings to fore administrative delays
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- Elections LIVE 2014: Rahul could not manage Amethi, how will he manage the nation, asks Modi
A Vadodara court Thursday issued notice to Hyderabad MLA of All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi in the alleged hate speech case after a complaint was filed in the court under Section 298 of the IPC for uttering words with deliberate intention to hurt religious sentiments. The court has asked him to attend the next hearing on January 24.