Vadodara girl invited for R-Day parade
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Fresh FIR against Azam Khan
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP wants to destroy secular values, only Congress promises secularism, says Sonia Gandhi
Aastha Sethi, a Vadodara girl who was among national toppers in Class XII (humanities) CBSE examinations in 2012, has been invited to watch the Republic Day parade from Prime Minister's box at Rajpath on January 26. Sethi is one of the 100 meritorious students from all over India to receive this invitation from Union HRD ministry. She is currently studying at Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit