Vadodara new hot spot for micro-enterprises
- Advani on Emergency: Opposition says fears valid, attacks Modi govt
- Partition was British guilt, Emergency is ours: Advani
- Suspect in Charleston church shooting arrested who killed nine people
- BJP not embarrassed by Sushma-Modi row, says Sadananda Gowda
- Kerala: Solar scam convicts get three years of imprisonment
She said over 80 MSMEs will participate at the Vibrant VCCI Exhibition 2013, starting February 14, which is much higher than the figure during the previous exhibition.
Data available with the district industries commissioner show that as per investment pledge made during the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors' Summits 2009 and 2011, companies from sectors such as engineering, tourism, healthcare, and infrastructure have expressed willingness to invest in Vadodara, Savli, Padra, Sinor, Vaghodia, Karjan, and Chhota Udepur in the district.
Industry exhibition on Feb 14-18
Vadodara: The Vadodara Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) will organise the Vibrant VCCI Exhibition 2013 on February 14-18. There will be over 500 stalls representing private and public sector companies as well as MSMEs. NRG meet and mega spot placement fair will be some of the attractions of the event, organisers said. The exhibition has been set up on 9 lakh square feet area at city's Navlakhi Ground.