Vadodara new hot spot for micro-enterprises
- Political parties can't be under RTI Act: Centre tells Supreme Court
- US stocks plunge in early trade; Dow Jones falls more than 1,000 points
- Black Monday: Sensex crashes 1,624 pts; Rs 7-lakh cr wiped out
- OROP row escalates, ex-serviceman on fast-unto-death shifted to hospital
- UN court to India: Suspend all trials against Italian marines
She said over 80 MSMEs will participate at the Vibrant VCCI Exhibition 2013, starting February 14, which is much higher than the figure during the previous exhibition.
Data available with the district industries commissioner show that as per investment pledge made during the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors' Summits 2009 and 2011, companies from sectors such as engineering, tourism, healthcare, and infrastructure have expressed willingness to invest in Vadodara, Savli, Padra, Sinor, Vaghodia, Karjan, and Chhota Udepur in the district.
Industry exhibition on Feb 14-18