Vadodara new hot spot for micro-enterprises
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
She said over 80 MSMEs will participate at the Vibrant VCCI Exhibition 2013, starting February 14, which is much higher than the figure during the previous exhibition.
Data available with the district industries commissioner show that as per investment pledge made during the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors' Summits 2009 and 2011, companies from sectors such as engineering, tourism, healthcare, and infrastructure have expressed willingness to invest in Vadodara, Savli, Padra, Sinor, Vaghodia, Karjan, and Chhota Udepur in the district.
Industry exhibition on Feb 14-18
Vadodara: The Vadodara Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) will organise the Vibrant VCCI Exhibition 2013 on February 14-18. There will be over 500 stalls representing private and public sector companies as well as MSMEs. NRG meet and mega spot placement fair will be some of the attractions of the event, organisers said. The exhibition has been set up on 9 lakh square feet area at city's Navlakhi Ground.