Vadodara new hot spot for micro-enterprises
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
She said over 80 MSMEs will participate at the Vibrant VCCI Exhibition 2013, starting February 14, which is much higher than the figure during the previous exhibition.
Data available with the district industries commissioner show that as per investment pledge made during the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors' Summits 2009 and 2011, companies from sectors such as engineering, tourism, healthcare, and infrastructure have expressed willingness to invest in Vadodara, Savli, Padra, Sinor, Vaghodia, Karjan, and Chhota Udepur in the district.
Industry exhibition on Feb 14-18