Vadodara new hot spot for micro-enterprises
- Independence Day Narendra Modi speech LIVE: PM addresses price rise to progress
- Narendra Modi speech Independence Day 2016: Transparency seems to be highlight, says processes simplified
- CRPF officer killed as militants attack police station in Srinagar
- Rio Olympics 2016: Dipa Karmakar's Produnova does India proud
- Narendra Modi’s Independence Day speech packs a few subtle hints after the hard messages
She said over 80 MSMEs will participate at the Vibrant VCCI Exhibition 2013, starting February 14, which is much higher than the figure during the previous exhibition.
Data available with the district industries commissioner show that as per investment pledge made during the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors' Summits 2009 and 2011, companies from sectors such as engineering, tourism, healthcare, and infrastructure have expressed willingness to invest in Vadodara, Savli, Padra, Sinor, Vaghodia, Karjan, and Chhota Udepur in the district.
Industry exhibition on Feb 14-18
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages