Vaghela loyalist goes back to BJP, gets ticket
- Gurdaspur terror attack ends, all three terrorists killed
- Former president Abdul Kalam passes away following sudden illness
- Will not strike first, but will give a befitting reply: Rajnath Singh
- LG Najeeb Jung clears Swati Maliwal's appointment as DCW chief
- Gurdaspur attack aftermath: BCCI says no cricket ties with Pakistan as of now
A loyalist of Vaghela, Parmar had joined the Congress when his rebel outfit Rashtriya Janata Party merged with the Congress.
Others joining the BJP are former councillor Samuben Nadia, Ahmedabad city Congress general secretary Vinod Parmar, city Youth Congress general secretary Bhavik Parmar, state women wing secretary Kamlaben Rathod, city Congress secretary Dinesh Chavda and city Congress general secretary Kanubhai Thakor.