Attorney General Vahanvati gets hoax call from 'Sonia', investigation on
- Man throws ink at Sahara chief Subrata Roy in Supreme Court premises
- Gadkari's âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS, it will be detrimental
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
"We have received a complaint from the Attorney General and we are conducting a preliminary inquiry into it. As soon as something of public interest comes to light we will inform the press," a Delhi Police spokesperson said.
Addressing the media, BJP national spokesperson Ravi Shankar Prasad, while replying to a question on the issue, said the party would speak on the issue only after going through all the facts.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore