Valentine's Day trend: Lovestruck couples leaving 'love locks' around the world
- Facebook Townhall: PM Modi breaks down into tears while talking about his mother
- Google welcomes PM Modi at its headquarters in California
- PM Modi's top 10 quotes from Facebook Townhall
- Manipur Governor Syed Ahmed passes away in Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital
- Police order probe after meat found outside 4 temples in Jharkhand
Some like to say it with chocolates, while others buy flowers, but now a growing number of couples are expressing their love for each other with 'love locks'.
Two days before Valentine's Day, hundreds of padlocks bearing the names of lovers have appeared across bridges in London, reports the Telegraph.
It is a custom that is thought to have originated in Hungary in the 1980s, whereby couples leave the locks in a place that is important to them and then throw the key in the water as a symbol of their hearts locking together in eternal love.