Valiant Mauritius sells 90 lakh shares of Pipavav Defence
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
Valiant Mauritius Partners FDI today offloaded 90 lakh shares of Pipavav Defence and Offshore Eng for nearly Rs 86 crore.
As of quarter ending September, Valiant Mauritius Partners FDI held 2.54 crore shares representing 3.62 per cent stake in Pipavav Defence.
According to the block deal data available with the BSE, Valiant Mauritius Partners FDI sold 90 lakh shares to five entities -- Abhishek Finance & Investment, Keynote Capitals, Prasam Trading and Finance, Mudra Securities and Aashka Holdings.
The shares were sold at an average price of Rs 95.65 apeice.
Shares of Pipavav Defence settled at Rs 96.10 apiece, down 0.47 per cent from the previous close, on the BSE.
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment