Vanessa Hudgens meditates like 'Ravi Shankar' in India garb
- Juvenile's release: DCW files Special Leave Petition, SC refuses to give urgent hearing
- Charges not serious right now, says court; Congress makes most of 7 minutes
- Fifth column: No economic boom, just gloom
- Policy matter, says Delhi HC, while rejecting plea for law to ban cow slaughter
- Govt to introduce bankruptcy bill in Parliament on Monday
Actress-singer Vanessa Hudgens has posted photos of herself on Instagram showing what she thought to be was 'meditating' like Indian sitar legend Ravi Shankar.
The former Disney star posted a series of exotic photos of herself in traditional Indian attire on Facebook with the words, "Ravi Shankar, intense, meditating."
Hudgens is seen in a pink embroidered 'dupatta', a 'bindi' on her forehead and intricate gold jewellery. Despite not having any Indian ancestry herself, it is believed the 24-year-old still took to the internet to compare herself to the legendary musician, reported Daily Mail.
Shankar, who is said to be the pioneer of Indian music in the Western World, died at the beginning of December aged 92 after being admitted to hospital in San Diego, California, with breathing difficulties.