Vanessa Hudgens meditates like 'Ravi Shankar' in India garb
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Actress-singer Vanessa Hudgens has posted photos of herself on Instagram showing what she thought to be was 'meditating' like Indian sitar legend Ravi Shankar.
The former Disney star posted a series of exotic photos of herself in traditional Indian attire on Facebook with the words, "Ravi Shankar, intense, meditating."
Hudgens is seen in a pink embroidered 'dupatta', a 'bindi' on her forehead and intricate gold jewellery. Despite not having any Indian ancestry herself, it is believed the 24-year-old still took to the internet to compare herself to the legendary musician, reported Daily Mail.
Shankar, who is said to be the pioneer of Indian music in the Western World, died at the beginning of December aged 92 after being admitted to hospital in San Diego, California, with breathing difficulties.
He was also the estranged father of American singer-songwriter Norah Jones.