Vanessa Hudgens meditates like 'Ravi Shankar' in India garb
- Aam Aadmi Party battles Modi in Delhi, Congress missing
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- Riot victims fight fear to vote, get glimpse of home
- Narendra Modi mentioned wife in poll affidavit after SC order on full disclosure
Actress-singer Vanessa Hudgens has posted photos of herself on Instagram showing what she thought to be was 'meditating' like Indian sitar legend Ravi Shankar.
The former Disney star posted a series of exotic photos of herself in traditional Indian attire on Facebook with the words, "Ravi Shankar, intense, meditating."
Hudgens is seen in a pink embroidered 'dupatta', a 'bindi' on her forehead and intricate gold jewellery. Despite not having any Indian ancestry herself, it is believed the 24-year-old still took to the internet to compare herself to the legendary musician, reported Daily Mail.
Shankar, who is said to be the pioneer of Indian music in the Western World, died at the beginning of December aged 92 after being admitted to hospital in San Diego, California, with breathing difficulties.
He was also the estranged father of American singer-songwriter Norah Jones.
- Srinath wins title but Deshpande steals show
- Ambala Lok Sabha constituency: 65.15 pc vote in Panchkula district
- ‘No smoking’ signages to dot polling booths
- City breaks electoral record as 74 pc turn out to vote
- BJP campaign in Varanasi starts April 12 — without Modi
- Cong spending Rs 50 cr on each constituency: Kumaraswamy