Varun Gandhi's reception a lavish affair
- Two ‘beef transporters’ forced to eat cow dung by gau rakshaks
- Intelligence picked up chatter of 8 terrorists crossing LoC in June
- Army, CRPF fought to take credit for terrorist deaths after Pampore attack
- 2008 Malegaon blasts case: Where Supreme Court and NIA differed on MCOCA against accused
- Bengaluru's first woman cab driver found dead
BJP MP Varun Gandhi's marriage was a simple affair but not his wedding reception.
Nearly one lakh people attended the reception that the Nehru-Gandhi scion hosted in his Lok Sabha constituency Pilibhit in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday.
Guests from urban and rural areas enjoyed the feast
in which 53 delicacies were served.
Over 1200 workers were engaged in catering and other arrangements, the organisers of the function said.
The newly-wedded couple greeted the guests and
personally invited them for the lunch.
- The crowd that pushed for Brexit doesn't have a clue on the road ahead
- The ‘ADM Jabalpur’ judgment in the backdrop of Emergency remains a blot
- Modi govt's efforts for NSG membership are worth following
- Providing basic income guarantee to all citizens would be prohibitive
- Panikkar’s was uniquely Kerala theatre and, therefore, truly national
- Donald Trump could lead the US back to a past it had moved on from