Veena Malik grabs headline with ‘nude’ ISI magazine cover
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Pakistani actor Veena Malik, best known for her participation in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss, was at the centre of a controversy today after she was featured nude on the cover of FHM India magazine, sporting a tattoo with the word 'ISI' on her arm.
Though Veena, 33, denied posing nude for the magazine and said it was a "morphed picture", FHM India editor Kabeer Sharma said the magazine had a video of the photo shoot and an email from her as proof.
"I have never posed nude. I have never done anything like that ever. My manager and legal team are looking into the matter. We will take legal action," Veena told PTI in Mumbai. "The picture has been morphed. It is not me. Definitely not," she said.
Sharma had a different story: "The photo shoot was done in Mumbai on November 22. We have a video of the photo shoot. I also have an email from Veena in which she says she has seen the photos and is happy with them, and that she is looking forward to the cover."
Veena emerged as a heroine of Pakistan's liberal set after she took on the mullahs, defending her appearance in Bigg Boss.
In an apparent reaction to the photo, Pakistani actress Meera tweeted: "Completely mad woman." Rezaul H Laskar