Veena Malik to be kissed 100 times on her birthday
- This is how India trashed Pakistan's claims at UNGA
- View in Govt, party: Need to address anger on Uri attack, walk tough talk
- AAP MLA Somnath Bharti arrested by Delhi Police for assaulting AIIMS security guards
- Islamabad envoy Abdul Basit summoned, told Uri attackers came from Pakistan
- After Panama Papers, Bahamas: More Indians in secret tax haven list
Reality star turned Bollywood actress Veena Malik has stirred up a fresh controversy on her birthday.
The Pakistani import, who is best remembered for her romance with Ashmit Patel in Bigg Boss 4, is to be showered with kisses from over 100 times in a minute by the contestants of a reality show.
The actress aims to enter break the Guinness Record for most number of kissing records.
Veena Malik, who is gearing up for the release of her next Bollywood film Zindagi 50-50, said that she was excited about creating a world record.
- TV channels tossed violent suggestions as casually as a peanut in the mouth
- March of the Maratha: Worryingly, agitation for quota has anti-Dalit colour
- A decade after ‘Prakash Singh’ judgement, police reform remains undone
- India must craft an appropriate military response to Pakistan
- India has not harnessed its economic success to secure better health for its citizens
- The Uri challenge: Repair structures to reduce vulnerability, provide deterrence