Veena Malik to feature in condom ads
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Pakistani actress Veena Malik, who loves to grab headlines, has reportedly agreed to feature in a condom advertisement.
The 28-year-old is said to have fallen short of choices in Bollywood, which is the reason why she has agreed for the endorsement.
The former 'Bigg Boss' contestant is currently busy with south movie Nagnasatyam.