Veena Malik's alleged ex-boyfriend files a complaint against her
- India's future cannot exist without the future of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Will appoint nodal officer to help Kashmiri youth across the country: Rajnath Singh in Srinagar
- Dec 16 Delhi gangrape case: Convict attempts suicide inside Tihar Jail, rushed to hospital
- Earthquake in Italy kills 247, toll may rise as rescuers continue hunt for survivors
- Rahul Gandhi twisting statement, must show generosity, apologise: RSS
After the surprising news of Pakistani actress Veena Malik tying the knot to a Dubai-based businessman spread like wild fire, now, Veena Malik's alleged boyfriend has filed a police complaint against her.
Prashant Pratap Singh, an employee from Veena's team claimed that she was his live-in partner and the two were planning to take their relationship to the next level of marriage. However, her wedding with Dubai based Asad Khan came as a shock to Prashant who has been staying with the bold actress in Mumbai and has also been bearing her expenses in the country. While Prashant tried to confront her, he claims that she not only threatened him but also his mother if they reveal about her past with him in public. Hence, Prashant filed a complaint against actress turned singer Veena Malik and pressed charges of criminal intimidation.
Veena however denies these statements and stated that Prashant was a mere employee whom she paid Rs. 10,000 per month as a salary. Also, she claimed that she isn't sure of his motives behind filing this complaint.
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully
- India’s dependence on China for medicine ingredients is a matter of concern
- Before Balochistan, India has supported some human rights causes and ignored others
- Olympics brought many smiles — and a little bit of rancour
- Harish Gupta case involves questions about the very nature of governmental decision-making
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways