Veena Malik's alleged ex-boyfriend files a complaint against her
- Water that belongs to India cannot be allowed to go to Pakistan: PM Modi in Bathinda
- Demonetisation LIVE updates: Ruckus in Parliament over PM Modi's absence, but he is in Bathinda
- Those accusing govt of not being prepared for demonetisation were themselves not ready: PM Modi
- UP polls: Parties say BJP setting agenda; voters praise end but ask how long do we suffer the means?
- Demonetisation: Exchange of banned Rs 500, 1000 notes to continue at RBI counters
After the surprising news of Pakistani actress Veena Malik tying the knot to a Dubai-based businessman spread like wild fire, now, Veena Malik's alleged boyfriend has filed a police complaint against her.
Prashant Pratap Singh, an employee from Veena's team claimed that she was his live-in partner and the two were planning to take their relationship to the next level of marriage. However, her wedding with Dubai based Asad Khan came as a shock to Prashant who has been staying with the bold actress in Mumbai and has also been bearing her expenses in the country. While Prashant tried to confront her, he claims that she not only threatened him but also his mother if they reveal about her past with him in public. Hence, Prashant filed a complaint against actress turned singer Veena Malik and pressed charges of criminal intimidation.
Veena however denies these statements and stated that Prashant was a mere employee whom she paid Rs. 10,000 per month as a salary. Also, she claimed that she isn't sure of his motives behind filing this complaint.
- Law does not matter, form does not matter. There will be constant mobilisation
- The thana police, the first line of defence against terror, remains in a dismal state
- Government has failed to uphold Ambedkar’s vision of social and economic equality
- Ideologies are determining politicians’ assessment of the costs of the policy. Amid the commotion, food prices have been stable
- Demonetisation can help us leave behind culture of illegality, indiscipline, ill-gotten wealth
- M.G.K. Menon contributed to science and the building of modern India