Veena Malik's alleged ex-boyfriend files a complaint against her
- Kashmir: 3 militants dead after attack at army camp in Handwara, medicines with Pak marking recovered
- The whitewash: Probe alleges Rohith Vemula's mother faked Dalit status, blames him for his suicide
- BCCI refute allegations of non-compliance with Lodha panel in Supreme Court
- Jayalalithaa's health: Madras HC dismisses petition, says filed for publicity, political reasons
- Government study finds toxins in PET bottles of 5 soft drink brands
After the surprising news of Pakistani actress Veena Malik tying the knot to a Dubai-based businessman spread like wild fire, now, Veena Malik's alleged boyfriend has filed a police complaint against her.
Prashant Pratap Singh, an employee from Veena's team claimed that she was his live-in partner and the two were planning to take their relationship to the next level of marriage. However, her wedding with Dubai based Asad Khan came as a shock to Prashant who has been staying with the bold actress in Mumbai and has also been bearing her expenses in the country. While Prashant tried to confront her, he claims that she not only threatened him but also his mother if they reveal about her past with him in public. Hence, Prashant filed a complaint against actress turned singer Veena Malik and pressed charges of criminal intimidation.
Veena however denies these statements and stated that Prashant was a mere employee whom she paid Rs. 10,000 per month as a salary. Also, she claimed that she isn't sure of his motives behind filing this complaint.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness