Veena Malik's alleged ex-boyfriend files a complaint against her
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
After the surprising news of Pakistani actress Veena Malik tying the knot to a Dubai-based businessman spread like wild fire, now, Veena Malik's alleged boyfriend has filed a police complaint against her.
Prashant Pratap Singh, an employee from Veena's team claimed that she was his live-in partner and the two were planning to take their relationship to the next level of marriage. However, her wedding with Dubai based Asad Khan came as a shock to Prashant who has been staying with the bold actress in Mumbai and has also been bearing her expenses in the country. While Prashant tried to confront her, he claims that she not only threatened him but also his mother if they reveal about her past with him in public. Hence, Prashant filed a complaint against actress turned singer Veena Malik and pressed charges of criminal intimidation.
Veena however denies these statements and stated that Prashant was a mere employee whom she paid Rs. 10,000 per month as a salary. Also, she claimed that she isn't sure of his motives behind filing this complaint.