Veena Malik's alleged ex-boyfriend files a complaint against her
- AIADMK factions set to merge? Here's all that has happened so far
- Dinakaran faces arrest, AIADMK floats merger plan
- China says CPEC has 'no direct link' with Kashmir issue
- Religion-based reservation not in country's interest: Venkaiah Naidu
- Donald Trump to sign executive order on reform of H-1B visa system
After the surprising news of Pakistani actress Veena Malik tying the knot to a Dubai-based businessman spread like wild fire, now, Veena Malik's alleged boyfriend has filed a police complaint against her.
Prashant Pratap Singh, an employee from Veena's team claimed that she was his live-in partner and the two were planning to take their relationship to the next level of marriage. However, her wedding with Dubai based Asad Khan came as a shock to Prashant who has been staying with the bold actress in Mumbai and has also been bearing her expenses in the country. While Prashant tried to confront her, he claims that she not only threatened him but also his mother if they reveal about her past with him in public. Hence, Prashant filed a complaint against actress turned singer Veena Malik and pressed charges of criminal intimidation.
Veena however denies these statements and stated that Prashant was a mere employee whom she paid Rs. 10,000 per month as a salary. Also, she claimed that she isn't sure of his motives behind filing this complaint.
- Triple talaq will not be addressed by political rhetoric, trial by media or social boycotts
- Suspending democracy, imposing governor’s rule, would undo political progress in Kashmir
- Reactions to Evan Spiegel’s alleged comment are a reflection on him — and us
- Shift the onus for accidents from drivers to the transport system
- Adityanath’s elevation is a move of radical novelty — and political risk
- Overhaul rulemaking process to prevent government bypassing the will of Parliament