Vehicle hits bike in Manimajra, 2 injured
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Supreme Court lifts mining ban in Goa, caps iron ore volume
- PMO begins work on Presidentâs Parliament speech for next govt
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police âdonât publicise workâ
The duo was hit by a vehicle at Shastri Nagar Light point
In a hit-and-run case, two youngsters of Indira Colony, Manimajra were injured by an unknown vehicle while on their way home on a motor cycle. The vehicle could not be identified.
Inspector Yashpal, Station House Officer (SHO), Police Station, Manimajra said, "The incident took place when Akash (22) and Lalu (20) were returning home on a motorcycle. Akash was driving the motor cycle and Lalu was the pillion rider. The duo was hit by a vehicle from behind at Shastri Nagar Light point".
According to the police officials, the PCR received a call after the accident, following which a PCR vehicle rushed to the spot. Both Akash and Lalu were rushed to PGIMER where they are presently admitted.
The police officials said that the injured boys had said that an unknown vehicle had hit their motorcycle.
"Since there is no CCTV camera at the Shastri Nagar Light point, we have not yet been able to determine the details of the accused vehicle," said the SHO.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready