Verdict a victory for Khalsa Panth: CM
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
He further said that the Sarnas were shown the door for "pressurising witnesses of the 1984 anti-Sikh riot cases to protect Jagdish Tytler and Sajjan Kumar and ensuring their acquittal." Sukhbir added that the SAD would continue to fight till "every accused of the largest ever massacre of Sikhs" were given exemplary punishment.
Thanking Punjab Congress president Capt Amarinder Singh for campaigning for the Sarnas, Sukhbir said Amarinder's intensive campaign for the Gurdwara polls has exposed the Congress' 'secular' face. He warned that the Congress should be prepared to meet the same fate in the Moga bypolls.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer