Vet Varsity’s rabies expert selected for WHO panel
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Professor of Veterinary Patholgy at Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Dr Charan Kamal Singh has been invited as member of the expert panel during the 17th Asian Regional Meeting and International Conference on "Strengthening of Rabies Diagnosis and Dog Population Control in the Indian Sub-continent" from January 28-30 in Bangalore.
Pakhowal road to finally be widened
Ludhiana: Power corporation officials were seen Wednesday uprooting 10 electricity poles and two transformers after lane widening work for Pakhowal road began. The work was being delayed as residents were refusing to have the transformers placed so close to their homes.
Crushed under garbage truck: Driver identified
Ludhiana: After a garbage truck ran over a mother and her son in Samrala Chowk on Tuesday killing them instantly, the driver of the truck, belonging to A2Z company has been identified. The driver is absconding but police said raids were on to nab the accused.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties