Vet Varsity’s rabies expert selected for WHO panel
Professor of Veterinary Patholgy at Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Dr Charan Kamal Singh has been invited as member of the expert panel during the 17th Asian Regional Meeting and International Conference on "Strengthening of Rabies Diagnosis and Dog Population Control in the Indian Sub-continent" from January 28-30 in Bangalore.
Pakhowal road to finally be widened
Ludhiana: Power corporation officials were seen Wednesday uprooting 10 electricity poles and two transformers after lane widening work for Pakhowal road began. The work was being delayed as residents were refusing to have the transformers placed so close to their homes.
Crushed under garbage truck: Driver identified
Ludhiana: After a garbage truck ran over a mother and her son in Samrala Chowk on Tuesday killing them instantly, the driver of the truck, belonging to A2Z company has been identified. The driver is absconding but police said raids were on to nab the accused.
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan