Veteran actor Pran admitted to Lilavati hospital
- Supreme Court to hear plea today for relook at verdict on gay sex
- J&K Governor calls for talks today, PDP signals phone call from Delhi may bring back BJP alliance
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.7%; CRR at 4%
- Raigad: 13 Pune college students drown during picnic at Murud beach
- Zika virus outbreak: WHO declares global emergency
Veteran Bollywood actor Pran has been admitted to Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra, hospital sources said on Monday.
"He was admitted to Lilavati hospital last Friday. He had come for a check-up which turned out to be a respiratory problem. He is doing fine and still in hospital. Nothing to worry," said Lilavati hospital spokesperson Dr Sudhir Dagaokar.
The 92-year-old actor is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films.
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment
- India’s expanding stakes in US demand a more strategic view of their changing politics
- Supreme Court has an opportunity to rectify its ruling on Section 377
- And everyone loves censorship — or so it seemed, at a session at the Jaipur Lit Fest
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms