Veteran actor Pran admitted to Lilavati hospital
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's book by Rajiv Gandhi govt was wrong: Chidambaram
- Woman IPS officer transferred after spat with Haryana health minister
- Pakistan ready for talks with India without preconditions, says Nawaz Sharif: Report
- Cabinet expansion in Maharashtra sets pitch for lobbying in BJP
- Bhushans should join BJP, says AAP after criticism of Janlokpal
Veteran Bollywood actor Pran has been admitted to Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra, hospital sources said on Monday.
"He was admitted to Lilavati hospital last Friday. He had come for a check-up which turned out to be a respiratory problem. He is doing fine and still in hospital. Nothing to worry," said Lilavati hospital spokesperson Dr Sudhir Dagaokar.
The 92-year-old actor is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films.
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past
- When Aamir chooses to talk about fears of Hindu intolerance, he does his faith a disservice
- Cricket is the only Indian religion in whose name people don’t kill each other
- There is a complaint about intolerance from those who frankly don’t like the change in govt
- Inside track: Changing tactics
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities