Pran, Bollywood's most popular 'villain' ever, hospitalised
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Veteran Bollywood actor Pran has been admitted to Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra, hospital sources said today.
92-year-old actor has acted in around 350 films, spanning generations of top actors, including Amitabh Bachchan.
"He was admitted to Lilavati hospital last Friday. He had come for a check-up which turned out to be a respiratory problem. He is doing fine and still in hospital. Nothing to worry," Lilavati hospital spokesperson Dr Sudhir Dagaokar said.
His famous films include 'Khandaan', 'Aurat', 'Bari Behen', 'Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai', 'Half Ticket', 'Upkar', 'Purab Aur Paschim', 'Don'and 'Zanjeer'.
In 2001, he was honoured with the Padma Bhushan by the government for his contribution to Indian cinema.