Veteran South Indian actress Rajasulochana dies at 77
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Rajasulochana, a veteran actress gifted with exceptional dancing skills, died here today.
Rajasulochana, 77, had acted in more than 275 films in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi.
The actress, who holds the distinction of having paired with leading stars of yesteryear like MGR, Sivaji Ganesan and N T Rama Rao, would be remembered for her roles in films such as Vanangamudi, Arasilankumari and Padithal Mattum Podhuma.
Condoling her death, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa said the actress had left an imprint for herself in the film industry.
She was engaged in creating artistes in her dance school 'Pushpanjali Nrithya Kala Kendram' here, Jayalalithaa said.
- US panel wary of Modi rise
- Return pharmacists to drug stores, end queues: Govt
- Minority panel works on logo, structure to include Jains
- Festival makes performers of Assam’s politicians
- Child’s death in 1997: Delhi High Court upholds 4-yr jail for quack
- Orissa ponzi scam surpasses that of Bengal by Rs 2,140 cr