Veteran South Indian actress Rajasulochana dies at 77
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Rajasulochana, a veteran actress gifted with exceptional dancing skills, died here today.
Rajasulochana, 77, had acted in more than 275 films in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi.
The actress, who holds the distinction of having paired with leading stars of yesteryear like MGR, Sivaji Ganesan and N T Rama Rao, would be remembered for her roles in films such as Vanangamudi, Arasilankumari and Padithal Mattum Podhuma.
Condoling her death, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa said the actress had left an imprint for herself in the film industry.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.