Veteran South Indian actress Rajasulochana dies at 77
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Rajasulochana, a veteran actress gifted with exceptional dancing skills, died here today.
Rajasulochana, 77, had acted in more than 275 films in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi.
The actress, who holds the distinction of having paired with leading stars of yesteryear like MGR, Sivaji Ganesan and N T Rama Rao, would be remembered for her roles in films such as Vanangamudi, Arasilankumari and Padithal Mattum Podhuma.
Condoling her death, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa said the actress had left an imprint for herself in the film industry.
She was engaged in creating artistes in her dance school 'Pushpanjali Nrithya Kala Kendram' here, Jayalalithaa said.