Veteran South Indian actress Rajasulochana dies at 77
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Rajasulochana, a veteran actress gifted with exceptional dancing skills, died here today.
Rajasulochana, 77, had acted in more than 275 films in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi.
The actress, who holds the distinction of having paired with leading stars of yesteryear like MGR, Sivaji Ganesan and N T Rama Rao, would be remembered for her roles in films such as Vanangamudi, Arasilankumari and Padithal Mattum Podhuma.
Condoling her death, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa said the actress had left an imprint for herself in the film industry.