VHP Facebook page hacked, case lodged
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- BJP leader to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- The Third Front: Why transgenders remain a minority in election process
- Elections LIVE 2014: BJP disapproves Giriraj Singh's Pakistan remark
have done such a thing. They have posted anti-Hindu material and political material. So, it can be the handiwork of one of our political opponents or other anti-Hindu religious groups," Vekaria said.
A case has been registered under the IT Act with the EOW of Crime Branch.