VHP to raise issue of Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
The patron and advisor of Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) Ashok Singhal on Friday said that the issue of constructing a Ram Temple in Ayodhya would be discussed, along with other matters, in a meeting of saints at the VHP's camp in Kumbh-2013 on February 6 and 7.
Addressing a press conference at his residence here, Singhal said, "All leading saints of the central margdarshak mandal of the parishad will be gathering at the VHP camp in Sector-6 on February 6 and 7. They will discuss various issues, including the matter of constructing a temple for Ram Lala at Ayodhya. Some very important decisions would be taken."
Singhal alleged that, in the name of secularism, the government was actually following the policy of appeasing the Muslim vote bank.