Vice President visits Old Fort, other monuments
- Rafale deal: India sign agreement with France to acquire 36 fighter jets
- Subrata Roy set to go back to Tihar jail; SC declines to extend parole
- Explained: Restricting Pakistan's access to Indus easier said than done
- MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India
- BJP-BDJS alliance in Kerala on verge of collapse hints leader
Vice President Hamid Ansari today visited the Old Fort also known as the Purana Qila, one of the oldest monuments in Delhi.
Ansari also visited the Archaeological Museum and the Qila-i-Khuna Mosque where the Museum Superintending Archaeologist Daljit Singh briefed him about the various ancient and historical monuments located within the Fort premises and the steps taken by Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) for their preservation.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now
- Gau rakshak vs Make in India
- Pope Francis’ message is one that India and Pakistan must hear
- Dengue & chikungunya can be tackled via swift surveillance, sustained controls
- TV channels tossed violent suggestions as casually as a peanut in the mouth