Vicky Donor star Yami Gautamís on a roll
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR pick regular wickets, stall SRH progress
Vicky Donor star, Yami Gautam is set to have five releases in three different languages this year.
Gautam is all set to start shooting for her second Hindi film, Aman Ki Asha. The actress, who plays a Hindu-Punjabi girl in the film, is all charged as she is a huge fan of Pandey, the creative director of the film. "I loved his A Wednesday and now the trailer of his Special Chhabis is looking terrific. So working in a film which has him as the creative head was very exciting for me. Aman Ki Asha is a romcom with a new flavour, and it's being directed by E Niwas; Ali Zafar, who plays a Muslim boy, is my co-star," reveals the actress.
Besides the film, which will release next year, the actress also has four other releases including the Telugu film, Courier Boy Kalyan for which she is currently shooting, and a Tamil film. "In all I have five films releasing this year in three different languages," she says.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer