Vicky Donor star Yami Gautam’s on a roll
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Vicky Donor star, Yami Gautam is set to have five releases in three different languages this year.
Gautam is all set to start shooting for her second Hindi film, Aman Ki Asha. The actress, who plays a Hindu-Punjabi girl in the film, is all charged as she is a huge fan of Pandey, the creative director of the film. "I loved his A Wednesday and now the trailer of his Special Chhabis is looking terrific. So working in a film which has him as the creative head was very exciting for me. Aman Ki Asha is a romcom with a new flavour, and it's being directed by E Niwas; Ali Zafar, who plays a Muslim boy, is my co-star," reveals the actress.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?