Vicky Donor star Yami Gautamís on a roll
- Gurdaspur terror attack ends, all three terrorists killed
- Former president Abdul Kalam passes away following sudden illness
- Will not strike first, but will give a befitting reply: Rajnath Singh
- LG Najeeb Jung clears Swati Maliwal's appointment as DCW chief
- Gurdaspur attack aftermath: BCCI says no cricket ties with Pakistan as of now
Vicky Donor star, Yami Gautam is set to have five releases in three different languages this year.
Gautam is all set to start shooting for her second Hindi film, Aman Ki Asha. The actress, who plays a Hindu-Punjabi girl in the film, is all charged as she is a huge fan of Pandey, the creative director of the film. "I loved his A Wednesday and now the trailer of his Special Chhabis is looking terrific. So working in a film which has him as the creative head was very exciting for me. Aman Ki Asha is a romcom with a new flavour, and it's being directed by E Niwas; Ali Zafar, who plays a Muslim boy, is my co-star," reveals the actress.
Besides the film, which will release next year, the actress also has four other releases including the Telugu film, Courier Boy Kalyan for which she is currently shooting, and a Tamil film. "In all I have five films releasing this year in three different languages," she says.