Victim of eve-teasing shifted to hospital in Delhi
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
A minor Dalit girl, who set herself ablaze after being eve-teased, has been shifted to Ram Manohar Lohia hospital in Delhi in a serious condition, officials said here today.
The girl was shifted to RML in Delhi from a private hospital in Shamli with 60 per cent burn injuries last evening, they said. Meanwhile the accused Sunil Kumar, who was arrested for eve-teasing the 16-year-old Dalit girl on January 14, has been
sent for 14 days judicial custody by a local court here.