Victimís friend was pressured to speak in favour of Falcao: Police
- Army fight off terrorist attack on camp in Samba, operation still on
- Kasab never asked for mutton biryani, I cooked it up: Ujjwal Nikam
- He ‘harassed’ me, IAS officer Ravi’s batchmate told cops hours after his death
- Explained: Overshoot to kill
- Renuka Choudhary booked for allegedly demanding Rs 1.10 crore from Congress aspirant
Meanwhile, a judicial magistrate (first class) granted Falcao conditional bail on a surety of Rs 50,000. The court barred him from entering the territorial jurisdiction of Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) until the filing of chargesheet. He has also been barred from entering classrooms of the victim or the students who are witnesses in the case.