Victoria Beckham loves making art with daughter Harper
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case: SC to hear Centre's plea on restraining TN govt from releasing convicts
- With Anna men in âwar roomâ, AAP-like ideas on table, Mamata dreams national
- Kejriwal kicks off campaign taking on Ambani, media, says all bought
- Konan Poshpora: Probe official speaks up, says was threatened
- Worried RSS plans inductions in BJP to âreformâ partyâs image
Singer-turned-fashion desinger Victoria Beckham says her "secret pleasure" is taking 19-month-old daughter Harper to a private family club for arts and crafts sessions.
The 37-year-old said during her time off she loves nothing more than buying new stationery and taking her youngest child for some creative play, reported Contactmusic.
"Potato printing at the Purple Dragon with Harper and stocking up with stationery at Mount Street Stationers is my secret pleasure," she said.
Victoria recently moved to London with her soccer player husband David Beckham and four kids.
- 4 more bodies found on Arunachal border, curfew in Assam town
- ‘Polls have come in the way of new norms for tech institutes’
- Food security Act also covers foreign nationals, refugees, says Law Ministry
- Lokayukta meets Bhardwaj over Bill
- Days before school admissions start, HC order on RTE creates confusion
- NGO seeks funds to train HIV+ patients