Victoria Beckham loves making art with daughter Harper
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Singer-turned-fashion desinger Victoria Beckham says her "secret pleasure" is taking 19-month-old daughter Harper to a private family club for arts and crafts sessions.
The 37-year-old said during her time off she loves nothing more than buying new stationery and taking her youngest child for some creative play, reported Contactmusic.
"Potato printing at the Purple Dragon with Harper and stocking up with stationery at Mount Street Stationers is my secret pleasure," she said.
Victoria recently moved to London with her soccer player husband David Beckham and four kids.