Victoria Beckham named world's least fun celebrity
- Suit Boot ki Sarkar better than 'Suitcase' sarkar, says PM Modi
- 7.8 magnitude earthquake strikes almost 194 km off Japan coast
- Heat wave death toll in Andhra, Telengana, Odisha crosses 2200
- Modi government decides to re-promulgate Land Ordinance for third time
- 'I want to seek forgiveness from her and God,' says Aruna Shanbaug's assailant
Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has been voted the world's least fun celebrity in a poll.
The 38-year-old mother of four, who is often termed as stony-faced for not smiling, beat the likes of Jeremy Clarkson, Tom Cruise and Madonna in the survey, reported Sun online.
Despite often giving the appearance of someone in the pits of misery, Beckham recently said that fashion industry took her smile away.
"I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion. Fashion stole my smile. I've created this person. And I'm not saying that's not me, but I wouldn't say that's the whole me ... It's an armour that goes up," she had said.
Funnyman Alan Carr was named as the 'most fun celeb', followed by Russell Brand and Rihanna.