Victoria Beckham named world's least fun celebrity
- Modi dares China, asks it to give up âexpansionistâ plans
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has been voted the world's least fun celebrity in a poll.
The 38-year-old mother of four, who is often termed as stony-faced for not smiling, beat the likes of Jeremy Clarkson, Tom Cruise and Madonna in the survey, reported Sun online.
Despite often giving the appearance of someone in the pits of misery, Beckham recently said that fashion industry took her smile away.
"I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion. Fashion stole my smile. I've created this person. And I'm not saying that's not me, but I wouldn't say that's the whole me ... It's an armour that goes up," she had said.
Funnyman Alan Carr was named as the 'most fun celeb', followed by Russell Brand and Rihanna.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Government blames BJP for delay in passage of Telangana bill in Rajya Sabha, may extend Parliament session
- Dhoni, do you believe you can win abroad? | The Indian Express
- ‘Troop movement should’ve been avoided if they knew (V K Singh’s) court date’