Victoria Beckham named world's least fun celebrity
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has been voted the world's least fun celebrity in a poll.
The 38-year-old mother of four, who is often termed as stony-faced for not smiling, beat the likes of Jeremy Clarkson, Tom Cruise and Madonna in the survey, reported Sun online.
Despite often giving the appearance of someone in the pits of misery, Beckham recently said that fashion industry took her smile away.
"I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion. Fashion stole my smile. I've created this person. And I'm not saying that's not me, but I wouldn't say that's the whole me ... It's an armour that goes up," she had said.
Funnyman Alan Carr was named as the 'most fun celeb', followed by Russell Brand and Rihanna.