Victoria Beckham named world's least fun celebrity
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has been voted the world's least fun celebrity in a poll.
The 38-year-old mother of four, who is often termed as stony-faced for not smiling, beat the likes of Jeremy Clarkson, Tom Cruise and Madonna in the survey, reported Sun online.
Despite often giving the appearance of someone in the pits of misery, Beckham recently said that fashion industry took her smile away.
"I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion. Fashion stole my smile. I've created this person. And I'm not saying that's not me, but I wouldn't say that's the whole me ... It's an armour that goes up," she had said.
Funnyman Alan Carr was named as the 'most fun celeb', followed by Russell Brand and Rihanna.